Monday, September 20, 2010

Big Things Are In Store

Every so often a person gets a slap in the face. Whether this is literal or not isn't important. It's something that makes them wake up and realize what is wrong with their life, or what they are meant to do. I've had a few of these over the years, and lets just say I've been less than proactive about it. I made a wish one day. A wish to change myself for the better, and it's something that little Dandelion will help me through.

A wish made on a Dandelion is sweet. It's something that takes flight, and settles. It takes root and grows into many more somethings that can grant more wishes, and the cycle goes on and on. I've never understood why they are considered weeds, when they are the most magical flower around. A child's face lights up at the sight of them, and there's no magic as great as that of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment